Professional Development Scholarships — OPEN NOW
Scholarships are on a first come/first served basis. All applications are open until filled.
- NETA Spring 2018 Conference Scholarship Application
- Spring 2018: April 18-20, 2018 – for more information click here
- NNNC Summer Tech Institute Scholarship Application
- May 30, 2018 – for more information click here
- NCE Conference Scholarship Application
- June 4-7, 2018 – for more information click here – Registration opens April 15, 2018
ACTE/ACTEN Educator Awards – Be recognized for the great things you do!!
The ACTE Member Awards recognize excellence and dedication within the field of career and technical education among ACTE members. Recipients of these awards are exceptional individuals who have contributed to the success of CTE through the quality of their work and their involvement in the CTE community.
There are eight Member Awards presented:
ACTEN Teacher of the Year
ACTEN Outstanding Teacher by Division
ACTEN Postsecondary Teacher of the Year
ACTEN Teacher Educator of the Year
ACTEN New Teacher of the Year
ACTEN Administrator of the Year
ACTEN Career Guidance of the Year
ACTEN Carl Perkins Community Service Award
Candidates begin the application process by nominating themselves (or being nominated by a peer) for their state award. Candidates must hold the appropriate position at the time of initial nomination. Applicants may full- or part-time educators. Award winners will receive a one-year membership in ACTE/ACTEN dues.
Candidates should submit their applications on the ACTE Awards Portal at https://acte.secure-platform.com/a/organizations/NE/home by March 1, 2018.
- Have you taken a virtual tour of Nebraska business? Check out the Nebraska Career Tours virtual tours and their classroom resources here.
- KREG Tools – Will provide a 60% discount for schools purchasing tools. Contact KREG directly at this link.
- ACTE Nebraska – Take a look at what is happening in Nebraska in CTE.
- Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE) – A variety of great information can be found here.
- National Career Development Association (NCDA) – best practices in facilitating career development.
- TRENDS Magazine – from the Nebraska Department of Labor – great way to incorporate labor market information in the classroom. Find all archived copies here.
- Partners for Innovation – This website has some fun tools to incorporate career development and search career opportunities by pathway.
- ESU 8 Career & Technical Education Pathways link