The ESU 8 K-8 Spring Art Festival is being held at the Antelope County Fair Grounds building in Neligh. The Festival will begin on Friday, April 7 and continues through Tuesday, April 11, 2017.
- 2017 K-8 Festival Registration Form (Interactive Word)
This is an interactive Word document and can be filled out online; then sent via email attachment or printed and sent via mail, van or fax (402.887.4604).
- 2017 K-8 Festival Registration Form (PDF)
This is a PDF document, so it has to be printed and filled out; then sent by mail, van or fax (402.887.4604).
Return the completed Registration Form by Friday, March 17, 2017.
Below are other K-8 Art Show documents:
- K-8 Spring Art Festival Entry Form (Interactive Word)
- K-8 Spring Art Festival Entry Form (PDF)
- K-8 Spring Art Festival Guidelines
- K-8 Spring Art Festival Tag Sheet (Interactive Word Document)
- K-8 Spring Art Festival Tag Sheet (PDF)
- Print a Poster to send home with your students regarding the times and location of the Art Show.
- Here are three Achievement Certificate options to print for your K-8 Art students just for participating in the Art Show: