- Please fill out the Entry Form (Interactive Word version) and return it with your artwork. This helps us when we return the artwork after the show. All artwork will be returned before the first week of May.
- All entries must be at the ESU 8 office on or before Friday, March 31, 2017. They can be sent on the van or delivered to the Neligh office.
- The number of entries is determined by the total student enrollment of participating schools.
- Artwork must be mounted on tag board or construction paper with tabs. No fair cards allowed. Do NOT send more than three (3) duplicates.
- Colored tags should be attached to the lower right corner per specified grades (see below).
The number of entries you can send to the show are divided equally into four (4) divisions (WHITE …………..ESU 8 Learning Centers):
YELLOW …………K, First & Second (K-2)
PINK ……………….Third & Fourth (3-4)
BLUE ……………….Fifth & Sixth (5-6)
GREEN …………….Seventh & Eighth (7-8)
- The show will be displayed at the Antelope County Fair Grounds Building in Neligh. It will be opened to the public beginning Friday, April 7 and be on display through Tuesday, April 11 from 10:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. each day with the exception of Sunday, April 9th when hours will be 12:00 – 3:00 p.m. Schools are urged to bring students to view the show. If you want to bring a large group, please let Bev Tillema know ahead of time via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 402.887.5041.
- Please download, print and share this Poster.
- ESU 8 will send a News Release to area newspapers for publication.
- There are also Achievement Certificates that can be downloaded, printed and given to those students with selected artwork: Certificate 1, Certificate 2, and Certificate 3
- The show will be judged with 1st, 2nd and honorable mention ribbons awarded. All artwork will receive a ribbon.
If you have questions, please contact Bev Tillema, email@example.com.