Molly Aschoff, Coordinator
Brent Pickrel and Marlin Seevers, Technical Support
- eNVISion: The Nebraska Virtual Instruction Source
- Nebraska Information Technology Commission
- Schools and Libraries (E-Rate) Program – USAC
- Videoconferencing Know How (PDF)
- Virtual Field Trip Resources
Role of the Distance Learning Team
- Maintain and support the transport of audio, video, data, and the Internet with connectivity to Network Nebraska.
- Maintain and support distance education classrooms and additional audio/video transmission units.
- Provide program coordination and network scheduling of classes and events.
- Provide training and support for network scheduling of classes and events.
- Instructor training and technical support for distance edcuation classroom equipment and our Learning Management System.
- Maintain and support IP codecs.
- Provide E-rate support and training.