Nebraska Videoconferencing Resources:
- Durham Museum
- Henry Doorly Zoo … The Henry Doorly has several outstanding distance learning activities for all grade levels. For more details or to arrange for an event at your school call the Education Department at (402) 738-6903. Visit the Education Department website for more information about the types of programs that are available. Go to http://www.omahazoo.com/education/
- Homestead National Monument … The Homestead National Monument does have distance learning enrichment activities that can be tailored to support learning outcomes. For information teachers should contact the park at (402) 223-3514.
- Joslyn Art Museum … Inquiries about video conference outreach sessions with the Joslyn Art Museum should directed to Laura Huntimer at 402-661-3847.
- Museum of Nebraska Art (MONA)
- Nebraska State Capitol … Take a virtual tour of Nebraska’s State Capitol!
- Center for Interactive Learning & Collaboration
- Internet2 Museum Directory
- NASA Digital Learning Network … To setup a free enrichment activity with NASA, visit NASA’s Digital Learning Network (DLN) and browse the event catalog to see what is available. The DLN has over 50 enrichment activities to choose from. Once you have decided on an event you simply click on the registration link (first time users will have to create an account). Make sure to plan your enrichment activity well in advance because events fill up fast and you need to reserve your spot on DLN’s calendar.
- TWICE … Two Way Interactive Connections in Education
- Videoconferencing Out on a Lim